T.N. Digital Solutions Co.,Ltd.
Job Responsibilities :
- Create and control technical document such as software specification, sequence diagram and other related document.
- Participate in meeting with related team such as Product Owner, Business Analyst, Developer, Legacy System teams.
- Coordinate with developers, architectures, business analyst and related teams.
- Translate highly technical specifications into clear non-technical requirements.
- Work and support with QA and software testing teams.
- Configure the system to support business requirements.
- Support production incidents together with developer and operation team.
- Analyze business requirements and create functional specifications, from architecture down to database schema and software components/classes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
- At least 1 year of experience in information system analysis, software development or related area.
- A competent level of English or above is required.
- Experience working on IT projects using an agile framework is plus
- Strong analytical, logical thinking and problem-solving skill.
- Strong communication in both business and technical language.
- Knowledge of structured query language is required.
- Team working and interpersonal skill.
- Passion for learning: willing to learn and apply new knowledge.
- Flexibility to adapt to new working environment.
- Multi-tasking and time management skills.
• 09:00 – 18:00
- Flexible working hours
- Dental & Health Insurance
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Hybrid Working
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Annual Bonus
- Provident Fund
- English Course (British Council)
To apply for this job please visit daywork.co.